(updated on Sep. 06, 2019)
ANNUAL MEETING REGISTRATION
All presenters must register and pay the fees to attend the ISCEV Meeting.
Abstract Presentations in Paper Sessions: Scheduled in 15-minute blocks for each abstract – 12 minutes for the presentation, and 3 minutes for discussion. Abstract presentations may not exceed the 15-minute time block. The abstract’s First Author must present the same work described in the abstract, with the same title and content
ABSTRACT WITHDRAWAL AND SUBSTITUTE PRESENTER POLICY
An abstract’s First Author is obligated to present their abstract. Changes in the presentation type, session, day and time cannot be made.
If you cannot present, you must follow the ISCEV Abstract Withdrawal and Substitute Presenter Policy.
A co-author who is not pre-approved by Meeting Management as a Substitute Presenter or any other colleague who is not a co-author on the abstract will not be allowed to present the abstract on your behalf.
Failure to comply with the Abstract Withdrawal and Substitute Presenter Policy will result in your ineligibility to submit an abstract as the First Author for the nextmeeting.
16:9 High Definition Projection in all session rooms Computer systems and projectors will display at 1920×1080 resolutions. This high definition display will enhance the quality of your presentation by providing a bright and clear display in the session room. Please note that to take full advantage of the widescreen display you should create your presentation in 16:9 aspect ratios. PowerPoint 2016 and 2013 default to a 16:9 widescreen display
Each session room is equipped with a Presentation Windows PC and a Mac. An operator will control the display of either machine to the audience. A confidence monitor is provided and will mirror what the audience sees.
Notes: Presenter View is not supported. You will want to print your notes for your reference.
No Internet Access. Please note that Internet access will NOT be available in the session room during your presentation.
- You must upload your files at least 4 hours before the start of your presentation’s session.
- All presenters must preview their upload onsite in Speaker Ready Room at least 4 hours before the start of their presentation’s session to ensure that their presentation will display as intended.
- If you are speaking in more than one session, you must put your presentations in separate folders on your device, labeled clearly indicating the appropriate sessions. Do not put more than one presenter’s files on the same device. Each presenter must have his/her own media.
- Please make sure to upload all the videos and fonts required for your presentation. Any movies, sounds, or fonts not included in your online upload folder will cause your presentation to fail in the meeting room. If the size of your video file is too large to upload, bring it to the Speaker Ready Room the day before your presentation.
- If you want to bring a laptop PC or other personal media device to the session room, it is available. Technicians will prepare the various connecting lines. However, please connect your PC at a Technician Table, and not at the head table.This insures a quick turnaround between presenters and maintains the integrity of the digital AV signal flow to insure no video signal issues.